Inspired by the Power of Yoga, Passionate about Art & Crafts and Likes to make Artwork.
Chantal is the creator of The Power of Movement and Osmosis Interior. Working as a Interior Decorator by Design Studios, she dealt with stressful deadlines. Yoga for her initially was a way to feel calm inside. She noticed the effect of yoga on her wellbeing, physically and mentally. She started with Teacher Trainings and studies in Yoga.
At the moment she is studying Body&Mind Language, a way of coaching from the language and movements of the body, like a Movement Therapy. It makes her follow her heart.
She currently teaches Hatha, Power, Vinyasa, Easy Flow, Core Flow, Yoga & Pilates and Restorative Yoga. She still works as a Freelance Interior Decorator and makes Art Work.
In her yogaclasses she will make you feel at ease. She has a great sense of flow in her yogaclasses. And will guide and challenge you according to your capacity. Take a look at the schedule for her classes. Chantal is looking forward to see you in her yogaclasses!
‘STUDIES IN YOGA & MOVEMENT THERAPY’
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance
- Asthanga Yoga Teacher Training 100 Hrs
- Philosophy Class of Asthanga Yoga by Eddie Stern
- Movement Meditation Teacher Training by Shiva Rea, Samudra Global School for Living Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga ‘Prana Mandala’ Teacher Training by Shiva Rea, Samudra Global School for Living Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga ‘Creative Sequencing’ 50 Hrs Teacher Training by Marlene Henny
- Core Flow Yoga 50 Hrs Teacher Training by Marlene Henny
- Yin Yang/Vinyasa Yoga & Movement Therapy 50 Hrs Teacher Training by Skadi van Paasschen
- Dance & Movement Therapy by Julie Martin
- Body & Mind Language, BML Coach & Trainer – BML opleidingsinstituut. A way of coaching from language and movements of the body.